Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 03:09:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any exciting stories?  (Read 4313 times)
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2016, 01:06:36 PM »

I would just like to ask if anyone has had any excitement in their life lately. This is simply to keep things alive, and just relaxing.

My first story
---------------
Two days ago, I got a letter in the mail from the Department of Finance and Administration. I opened said letter in our living room, and I became horrified after reading the header, "Traffic Violation Report." At the time that I opened it, my aunt/mother walked behind me, and read the header as well. What I didn't know was that our insurance requested my traffic violation report (which there were none listed, of course), and that's why we got the letter. After calming down, my aunt/mom said, "Wow, I was thinking, 'Oooh, Michael got a ticket and we didn't know about it,'" and at the same time, I was thinking, "Oooh, I got a ticket, and I didn't know about it..."

Then the scheming began. We're going to fool my uncle/dad. First off, we took the document, and scanned it into the computer; from there, I became a doctor. On said doctored traffic violation report, I listed, I have to say, about fifteen different traffic violations. Some occurred on the same day (I think three at most), and each one was "Failed to Yield." The importance of that traffic violation is that failing to yield was the reason I failed my first driving test (I was nervous; I passed the second one just fine).

Anyways, my uncle/dad found the note just as we wanted him to, while I was at our church doing the mowing. What happened when he found it, I only know by what my aunt/mom told me. The first question he asked was "What is this?" My aunt/mom did her handiwork, pretending not to know about it, and then he stormed off to my room for me. She called to him, "He's on the road, he went to mow the church." He replied with, "He's on the road!? He has to turn across traffic!?"

My aunt/mom said she let this go on for a good fifteen minutes, letting him pace around the room worrisome, and then finally she told him it was just a joke. He tried to play it off by saying, "Yeah I kinda figured that."

The funny part is that I haven't talked to him since then, as I've been waking up after he's gone to bed, and going to bed before he gets home.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 11:42:43 AM »

Nice.  A little mean... but funny. Smiley
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 02:17:41 PM »

This may come as a surprise but I've got a pretty boring life.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: