Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 06:01:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RAWR you may need a new tool  (Read 7814 times)
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2011, 08:28:11 PM »

hmmm i think someone needs a tool to fill in dirt/stone like you have for the water. :p

i only noticed it coz my intnerents so bad atm and didnt know if u would ever see it since u host and have not lag i guess  Grin

Say the opposite of these words:
1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 08:37:45 PM »

It sucks but there isn't too much I can do about it.  I can't just swim around in the ground like I can in the water... and like you said, most people won't notice it.

The client the trashed the world like that was pretty brutal, I guess.
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 09:08:23 PM »

ohh so u cant make a thingy like ya did for the water replacement?

1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 05:28:50 AM »

Water replacement was easy.  Within an area around where I click...if there is an empty block next to a water block then I make it a water block.

That wouldn't work for underground because there's no way of knowing what block an empty block really should be (though I could guess pretty well) and because I can't just swim around and click inside the walls.
Freejack

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 09:32:18 AM »

IS that there or is that him in a block he placed? Id did that the other night and saw that but it is pretty solid under where I was cause I know what is under there. LOL.............
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 09:34:54 AM »

You can see this sort of view if you seal yourself inside a wall but also if you walk fast enough you can outrun the terrain pager and sometimes see it.  That may be the lag he was speaking of.  If your connection is lagging then it is easier to outrun the pager.

Fortunately, this is not a "normal" view for most people so I'm not too concerned with fixing those bubbles.  The water is a normal view and was just ugly... and I didn't realize how ugly it was until I'd cleaned it up.  Swimming in the ocean looked awesome again.
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2011, 01:47:30 AM »

ohh i didnt realise u filed in the water manualy i thought u jsut like had some sorta code to get it to fill in which i thought u could replace with stone or dirt if uno what i mean

1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 06:42:08 AM »

I had to do it manually or I risk messing up peoples' stuff if they accidentally left holes in their stuff.  As it was, I did screw up a few areas that I had to go back and repair.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: