Mythruna
April 24, 2024, 11:47:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First T-shirt arrived...  (Read 6184 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2012, 12:16:00 PM »

I got the first T-shirt in the mail today and took some pics:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.339209779434880.75951.204533646235828&type=1

Turned out better than I expected.  The colors are a little washed out... but it is a black t-shirt and some of that is to be expected.  Ironically, I think the back turned out pretty well and it's the front that I want to tweak the most.  I expected the opposite.

A white one should come in the mail tomorrow or so and I will better be able to gauge if I can improve things.
Trecool
Donators

I love drums, I love Guitar, I love Mythruna

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 12:46:31 PM »

Nice Tee-Shirt !
What's the price of this in the future?

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 01:21:01 PM »

I setup a store at:
http://mythruna.spreadshirt.com/

Just three designs up so far.  I can lower the prices some and I can post some designs using cheaper shirts... but really, the shirts themselves are most of the price.

I was going to wait until I received my other two shirts and tweaked the designs based on that (if necessary) before really recommending anything.
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 01:38:16 PM »

Not bad. You're right, it could us a little tweaking, though.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 10:32:00 AM »

If you check the Facebook gallery again you will see the two other shirts that came today.  The logo definitely gets washed out much less on the white shirt and the fading looks pretty cool.

But now that I've seen both extremes, I will punch up the colors a little bit to make them more vibrant and then upload new designs to the store. 

I'll probably add one cheaper shirt option, too.  The t-shirts I've gotten are the thicker high quality ones.  They sell a normal lighter weight shirt for less.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: