Mythruna
April 18, 2024, 05:11:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free marketing  (Read 3722 times)
Zenon

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2012, 08:10:42 PM »

Hello!
My name is Oliver I'm from Brazil, I have an offer to make to the creator of the game.
That's the deal, I know a guy who have 150k of sub's on youtube, he makes games videos he have a series about free games where he play the game and talks about it, I send him another free indie game some time ago called Epic inventor's, because he have 150k and each one of his videos don't get less than 100k views the website got overloaded and stopped working and everybody wanted to download the game but they couldn't because the site got overloaded.

I already translated the races of Mythrona and the about Mythrona post's(translating stuffs is quite boring I admit, you start translating and then you stop for some seconds and end up watching cat videos), would be great if you guys or the creator of the game could send me some features that is going be added to the game and some other things to me translate and send to him.

I'm very excited about the game looks very promising.

I have in mind that the creator of the game will want me to talk with him, if you don't Ok.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 08:33:14 PM »

I am the creator.  The closest thing I have to a "what features will be added list" is the high level road map I posted a while back:
http://mythruna.com/forum/index.php?topic=502.0

It's mostly accurate, I think.

Also, the game is free now because it's only a test engine... but I will eventually charge for the full version when it reaches alpha.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: