Mythruna
April 24, 2024, 04:32:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cant find file?  (Read 6364 times)
Bisonsteve

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2012, 02:57:22 PM »

the program says it cannot find the "mythruna.client.Mainstart, help?

"This here is my secret spot where I come to work out the kinks of my sword arm...if you know what I mean." (Zelda - GOLDEN RUPEE - Part 40-Tobuscus)
Bisonsteve

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 03:00:26 PM »

now it doesnt say that, but it opens, than shows my perfered video options, then just closes out and nothing happens...

"This here is my secret spot where I come to work out the kinks of my sword arm...if you know what I mean." (Zelda - GOLDEN RUPEE - Part 40-Tobuscus)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 03:33:56 PM »

now it doesnt say that, but it opens, than shows my perfered video options, then just closes out and nothing happens...

Sorry you are having trouble.  See if you have an error log and post it here if so.
Bisonsteve

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 03:50:09 PM »

Of course, here...

2012-06-15 17:03:39,975 INFO  [mythruna.client.MainStart] Build version:20120508
2012-06-15 17:04:00,787 ERROR [mythruna.client.MainStart] Unhandled error:Uncaught exception thrown in Thread[LWJGL Renderer Thread,5,main]
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: GLSL and OpenGL2 is required for the LWJGL renderer!
   at com.jme3.renderer.lwjgl.LwjglRenderer.initialize(LwjglRenderer.java:166)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglContext.initContextFirstTime(LwjglContext.java:131)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglContext.internalCreate(LwjglContext.java:168)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.initInThread(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:128)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:205)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
2012-06-15 17:04:00,791 ERROR [com.jme3.app.Application] Uncaught exception thrown in Thread[LWJGL Renderer Thread,5,main]
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: GLSL and OpenGL2 is required for the LWJGL renderer!
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglContext.initContextFirstTime(LwjglContext.java:131)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.initInThread(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:128)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:205)
2012-06-15 17:04:00,792 ERROR [mythruna.client.MainStart] Default handling did not exit.
Uncaught exception from thread:Thread[LWJGL Renderer Thread,5,main]
Application was not initialized.

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 05:39:05 PM »

It seems like your graphics card does not support OpenGL2.  What kind of card do you have?

It may be a case of old drivers or it may be that your card cannot run the game.  If in the off chance you have the type of system with two graphics cards then it may be possible that it's using the wrong one.
Bisonsteve

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 05:57:36 PM »

I don't have a graphics card...  Undecided

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2012, 06:24:32 PM »

I don't have a graphics card...  Undecided

Well, you must have something or no games would work at all... even Windows requires a graphics processor of some kind.
Bisonsteve

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 07:01:51 PM »

well than its pretty bad because even the simplest games run horrible or not at all.

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2012, 08:22:23 PM »

well than its pretty bad because even the simplest games run horrible or not at all.

Sorry to hear that. Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: