Mythruna
April 27, 2024, 07:25:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seasons  (Read 20107 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2012, 11:38:38 AM »

Quote from: pspeed
the landscape looked extra bad with leafless trees.
During the fall, just turn the leaves orange. You don't need to allow the leaves to fall, you may just make the trees' leaves smaller

The fall already did have orange/red/yellow leaves.  It's the bleak winter landscape during WINTER that I'm talking about.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2012, 11:16:56 PM »

Quote from: pspeed
the landscape looked extra bad with leafless trees.
During the fall, just turn the leaves orange. You don't need to allow the leaves to fall, you may just make the trees' leaves smaller

The fall already did have orange/red/yellow leaves.  It's the bleak winter landscape during WINTER that I'm talking about.
I really wish I could buy Mythruna... *Packs bags* So long... Wink

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
ahmadsal

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2012, 07:09:57 PM »

So somewhat off-topic, are the names of the months related to the seasons, or did you just make up names? They seem like they can fit into a different language explaining the seasons.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2012, 08:35:06 PM »

So somewhat off-topic, are the names of the months related to the seasons, or did you just make up names? They seem like they can fit into a different language explaining the seasons.

I researched a bit and translated various seasonal words into several celtic/gaelic languages (like Welsh, etc.) and then glommed them together into my own words.

Bladeira for the winter month is one of my favorites because it's a munging of snow wolf (or ice wolf or something like that).

Spring and fall are like green leaves and falling leaves or something like that.  I'd have to check my notes to be sure.
Ghelmaron
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2012, 10:42:37 PM »

Regarding the "360 degree vertical" rotation, this may sound weird, but if I move my (in game) vision so far up that I am looking backwards (upside down) I get nauseous and have to get my vision horizontal again.  Tongue
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2012, 10:11:43 PM »

Regarding the "360 degree vertical" rotation, this may sound weird, but if I move my (in game) vision so far up that I am looking backwards (upside down) I get nauseous and have to get my vision horizontal again.  Tongue
Watch out, demons in your brains are reacting.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: