Mythruna
April 26, 2024, 08:30:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Overview Video of Mythruna :) Spreading the word on YouTube  (Read 6767 times)
Ninja Derpify

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2012, 03:26:23 AM »

Hey guys, I'm quite impressed with this game so far! Decided to showcase it over on my YouTube channel Smiley
Hope you like it, feedback would be appreciated Cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HYQW_vrUq8
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 05:54:39 AM »

haha good job promoting mythruna as something other than a minecraft clone and showing whats different is always good :]

Say the opposite of these words:
1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 02:28:05 PM »

Nice work! You can rotate objects by holding left-click and dragging your mouse around. Smiley You can also set settings for your object by right-clicking on them while holding an object. The crafting will be made through forges, and many other things. If you want a duel bladed sword, you can make your own with Its own style. It amazes me on how this will work.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
caesar
Forum's Janitor
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 02:44:21 AM »

Very good, thanks a lot for putting your effort into promoting Mythruna!
Cool thing that there are only thumb ups on the video and positive comments. Promising Smiley
Ninja Derpify

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 06:36:16 AM »

haha good job promoting mythruna as something other than a minecraft clone and showing whats different is always good :]

Yeah I wanted to try and avoid the obvious Minecraft vs Mythruna wars. Seems to have worked nicely Smiley

Nice work! You can rotate objects by holding left-click and dragging your mouse around. Smiley You can also set settings for your object by right-clicking on them while holding an object. The crafting will be made through forges, and many other things. If you want a duel bladed sword, you can make your own with Its own style. It amazes me on how this will work.

Thanks! Helpful info Smiley
Crafting sounds like its going to be fun.

Very good, thanks a lot for putting your effort into promoting Mythruna!
Cool thing that there are only thumb ups on the video and positive comments. Promising Smiley

Not a problem Smiley Glad you enjoyed it, I'll be following development! That is true, quite a rare thing on youtube Cheesy
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 09:52:47 AM »

Thanks for the video... I also commented on the video itself and added it to my channel.

Welcome to the forum also.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: