Mythruna
April 19, 2024, 01:46:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP (SERVER HELP)  (Read 4033 times)
tissueslayer

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2012, 06:25:57 PM »

Alright, I can connect to my server and everything I did all that fancy port fowarding stuff but
when I connect using my ip like 192.168....I can come on
but when my friend tries to connect (My ip from whats my ip) (NOT the 192.168 blah blah blah because it dont work)
he gets on the login screen, but when he makes a new account it will say something not recieving UDP from the client and I dont know what to do... Sad
PAUL OR SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME  Cry    Huh
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 06:45:41 PM »

im sorry i dont know how to help you but if you want you and your friend could always play on pauls server if you need the ip ill send it to you in a privet message. hope this can help for now ;p

Say the opposite of these words:
1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 07:03:35 PM »

Alright, I can connect to my server and everything I did all that fancy port fowarding stuff but
when I connect using my ip like 192.168....I can come on
but when my friend tries to connect (My ip from whats my ip) (NOT the 192.168 blah blah blah because it dont work)
he gets on the login screen, but when he makes a new account it will say something not recieving UDP from the client and I dont know what to do... Sad
PAUL OR SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME  Cry    Huh

I am not sure but i think it is that your firewall is blocking the user, if you have firewall set up.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 07:50:11 PM »

It's either your firewall or your friend's.

If you mapped the ports through on your firewall/router then you need to make sure to map the main port for UDP also.  TCP isn't enough on its own.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: