Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 08:25:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CubeChange on Mythruna's MediaWiki  (Read 6283 times)
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2015, 02:39:05 PM »

I announced earlier that Gara and I are now working on CubeChange as a team, and I've been working heavily on it. CubeChange can now be found on Mythruna's MediaWiki page, in the Community Portal -> Category:Mods -> CubeChange. I'm trying to help the community more active with mods, and as well be more active on the wiki.

Direct Link to CubeChange MediaWiki Page.

If you'd like a MediaWiki account *AND you plan on creating/modifying pages*, Paul has a message laying somewhere that tells you to private message him with your UserName and Email. He will create your account. To do this, click on the User's name somewhere. Once you're on the user's profile page, there should be a link at the bottom that says, "Send this member a personal message." Remember to be polite. Wink

NOTE: The reason why I put, *AND you plan on creating/modifying pages*, is because it is to be beneficial to the community, and it's because it's a manual process for Paul to create the accounts, so it will be easier on him.

Thanks for reading,
~Michael Musgrove
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 03:25:35 PM by CoderMusgrove » Logged
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 02:55:53 PM »

Also, don't send a request for a wiki account unless you actually expect to modify pages.  It's kind of a manual process for me to add accounts and I don't want to do it for people who just want an account to lurk or something.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: