Mythruna
April 27, 2024, 09:43:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stagnation  (Read 10449 times)
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2015, 01:56:10 PM »

Looks like the forum is slowing down again. For the time being, I can't really do much to fix the problem aside from making posts that nobody will ever respond to. *Sigh*

Truth is, I don't have too much time, again. This time, the lack thereof is for realsies. I've been getting destroyed by my Calc class and really have to batten down the hatches for it if I want to pass. I'll have enough time to be relatively active as always, but I've had no time at all to work on the excavation project, or figure out a way to spice things up around here...

I'll think of something, I just need some time.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 01:58:27 PM by Rayblon » Logged

SirLupin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 02:25:47 PM »

Here's a reply Cheesy

Also, I think that everybody need time.... look at paul for exemple ^^
But time is dangerous, don't take too much.

I 'm just a mysterious man !
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 09:48:46 AM »

I'm just going to force myself to post something every day, just to keep the water flowing.

ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 02:08:14 PM »

I could not think of anything interesting to post I'm sorry Rayblon.  Undecided

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 10:11:25 PM »

I could not think of anything interesting to post I'm sorry Rayblon.  Undecided

A post is a post. It's just reassuring to see that you guys are still here is all.

ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2015, 11:18:43 PM »

This forum has endured several long coma's of inactivity before you showed up Rayblon, so thanks for the trickle of posts. Smiley

Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2015, 12:26:17 PM »

In my own opinion, It doesn't matter to me if it's inactive. I always check it and if I have something to say, I will.
I look at this forum more than a forum for a game.

I guess I'm trying to say, forcing activity feels weird. But, you know, It's not bad. Fixed up a Wiki, made a tut/guide for players, shared interesting stuff, and made people groan as they wanted to play and at the same time don't!

But, yea... I hope things get better, but it feels like activity won't become fixed unless there's progress, or just something interesting happens and we want to share it Wink.
So, just take it easy for yourself. Everything will be fine. :3

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2015, 11:13:22 AM »

In my own opinion, It doesn't matter to me if it's inactive. I always check it and if I have something to say, I will.

I guess I'm trying to say, forcing activity feels weird. But, you know, It's not bad. Fixed up a Wiki, made a tut/guide for players, shared interesting stuff, and made people groan as they wanted to play and at the same time don't!

But, yea... I hope things get better, but it feels like activity won't become fixed unless there's progress, or just something interesting happens and we want to share it Wink.

I live in isolation, mostly. I hop between three online communities; one dying, another completely indifferent, and then this community. It hurts me more than you may know to see a day of silence, to refresh the page by the hour, hoping, praying for even a single whisper, and hearing nothing. I write tragedies, not because I want to, but because they want me to.

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2015, 11:25:14 AM »

I live in isolation, mostly. I hop between three online communities; one dying, another completely indifferent, and then this community. It hurts me more than you may know to see a day of silence, to refresh the page by the hour, hoping, praying for even a single whisper, and hearing nothing. I write tragedies, not because I want to, but because they want me to.
If you want a solid opinion on things, isolation will drive a person crazy. People need communication, and they need to hear noise. If you're able to, try to get outside more, and experience things with people (if possible).

Honestly, I know what you mean, as I've isolated myself before, and when you get out more, it feels better (but if you're trying to isolate yourself, you don't want to go, it's a mental force that has to drive you to do so).

You writing tragedies is possibly a way for you to vent.

There's my two cents. Smiley
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2015, 11:42:35 AM »

If you want a solid opinion on things, isolation will drive a person crazy. People need communication, and they need to hear noise. If you're able to, try to get outside more, and experience things with people (if possible).

Honestly, I know what you mean, as I've isolated myself before, and when you get out more, it feels better (but if you're trying to isolate yourself, you don't want to go, it's a mental force that has to drive you to do so).

You writing tragedies is possibly a way for you to vent.

There's my two cents. Smiley

Teehee, I'm stronger than I make make myself sound. The whisper thing was a metaphor for a post. There's an appreciation to be had for misfortune.

I write tragedies because they have the power to enchant the most stoic of men.

I suppose I'm too much of a poet for my own good, as well.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 12:06:15 PM by Rayblon » Logged

Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2015, 12:46:03 AM »

This was also a reason I wanted to start a little IRC channel way back before. ;P

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2015, 07:51:06 AM »

This was also a reason I wanted to start a little IRC channel way back before. ;P

Lol, I saw that. How'd that go, anyway?

Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2015, 12:29:21 AM »

Noooowhereeeee. Sadly, since Paul more-or-less just said he wouldn't be able to be there much, I forgot to propose just being idle in a channel. Like a lot of people do.

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2015, 05:29:11 AM »

Noooowhereeeee. Sadly, since Paul more-or-less just said he wouldn't be able to be there much, I forgot to propose just being idle in a channel. Like a lot of people do.

Hmm.

Interesting. I may revisit this at a later time, now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: