Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 11:06:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Chat Lounge  (Read 197297 times)
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2016, 06:24:27 PM »

I figure it might be nice to just have a place to say whatever you don't think needs its own thread for. So... Yeah. Feel free to just chat in here.

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 07:31:20 PM »

I'm still learning groovy; just lowkey for doing stuff. Sooner or later, I'll show what can be done, or wait until the full version.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 11:22:29 PM »

I came up with an idea for a new story... That's story number four... in a series that now covers about 4 centuries. Fun.

Blackslash

Whats up

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 03:00:18 PM »

Am I the only one who can't make any sense of what you two just said?? XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Blackslash~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nobody is perfect therefore I am nobody
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 04:05:28 PM »

He has four books, in a series, which cover 4 centuries.
Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 12:01:32 AM »

does chatting about anything here include in-game things?

cause I was hoping someone out there could pm me some schematics for something I am working on that I cant seem to figure out how to build.

And no this isn't about the giant pineapple. this time..
Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2016, 12:24:01 AM »

I think having either the ability to create spider webs and other things that old abandoned places would have in them or have such things appear there naturally would be a nice touch in the game.  

In real life if you leave a place alone long enough and it will accumulate spiderwebs and lots of dust, maybe the furnishings will get old and brittle, walls will grow cracks, beds and cloth covered chairs will grow tattered and worn..

just an interesting thought. I have seen soo many buildings and other structures in the game that don't appear to have had anyone near them in ages and they still look brand spanking new.

would be nice to see some wear and tear of the ages if people aren't going to come on every so often to do some upkeep on their stuff.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 12:26:13 AM by fola_mactire » Logged
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2016, 01:03:03 AM »

does chatting about anything here include in-game things?

cause I was hoping someone out there could pm me some schematics for something I am working on that I cant seem to figure out how to build.

And no this isn't about the giant pineapple. this time..

It's a thread for anything and everything you don't want to make a thread for.

Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2016, 02:39:29 AM »

soo, for anyone who remembers this, awhile ago I made a thread for a glass underwater dome I had built partway through and then given up on.

I think its on page 4 or 5 of the general discussion thread now.

Anywho... for those of you that saw the screen shots I took of it, it is not a dome shape... not even close.
more along the lines of a tube shape. Suffice to say Im clearly not very good at making shapes with square blocks.

So I was wondering if anyone had some sort of schematics or other visual guide to show me how to build a 30 block high glass dome.

Basically what you get if you cut a ball in half.

It doesn't have to be exact, though if it could that would be great.  But something at least closely resembling some sort of dome shape made out of glass would be appreciated.  I clearly cannot do it on my own accord as can be seen by my failed attempt.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 02:42:09 AM by fola_mactire » Logged
Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2016, 02:49:07 AM »

how is the rope physics coming along? I looked back at the old pages of the general discussion thread and there was a mention of implementing rope as an object in the game, possibly as some sort of climbing device similar to ladders.  
How is that coming along? It would be nice to be able to attach a rope to something above ground and drop it down a deep hole and use it to climb back up.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 02:50:50 AM by fola_mactire » Logged
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2016, 04:03:47 AM »

how is the rope physics coming along? I looked back at the old pages of the general discussion thread and there was a mention of implementing rope as an object in the game, possibly as some sort of climbing device similar to ladders.  
How is that coming along? It would be nice to be able to attach a rope to something above ground and drop it down a deep hole and use it to climb back up.

Still on the list... far down on the list.  But on the list.
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2016, 11:09:34 PM »

soo, for anyone who remembers this, awhile ago I made a thread for a glass underwater dome I had built partway through and then given up on.

I think its on page 4 or 5 of the general discussion thread now.

Anywho... for those of you that saw the screen shots I took of it, it is not a dome shape... not even close.
more along the lines of a tube shape. Suffice to say Im clearly not very good at making shapes with square blocks.

So I was wondering if anyone had some sort of schematics or other visual guide to show me how to build a 30 block high glass dome.

Basically what you get if you cut a ball in half.

It doesn't have to be exact, though if it could that would be great.  But something at least closely resembling some sort of dome shape made out of glass would be appreciated.  I clearly cannot do it on my own accord as can be seen by my failed attempt.

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-To-Make-A-Glass-Dome-On-Minecraft/

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2016, 08:59:55 PM »

I fond a neat "dyslexia simulator". It's apparently not spot on, but still pretty cool.

Also, nice to see that the chat lounge is well liked.

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2016, 08:34:16 PM »

Sometimes I  edit the wiki so I feel at least a little productive.

Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2016, 05:54:09 PM »

I fond a neat "dyxelia simulator". It's apparently not spot on, but still pretty cool.

Also, nice to see that the chat lounge is well liked.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: