Details release notes for pre-alpha test build version: 20120627
- Added the mortared rock material and a few block shapes for it.
- Fixed a bug with Java 7 filling up the log with with errors related to direct memory freeing.
- Fixed so that it’s possible to start the game with low-quality settings enabled if a UI script is place in the right directory.
- Streamlined some things in the shaders to try to speed things up a little and fix some errors seen on ATI cards.
- Split out a /grass quality command from the /flora quality command. /flora low will still set grass and flora quality to the lowest but the /grass command has a few more levels to try to figure out why grass/flora is slower (they are just as ugly as ‘low’)