Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 11:12:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: TUTORIAL: How to make a Mythruna Server  (Read 29377 times)
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2013, 07:10:59 PM »

when mythruna hits alpha or beta and paul puts in stuff like the plugin shop will people who have bought a server license still have to do this or will by then paul have added an easy server set up gui in the game for server licensed players?

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2013, 08:25:03 PM »

when mythruna hits alpha or beta and paul puts in stuff like the plugin shop will people who have bought a server license still have to do this or will by then paul have added an easy server set up gui in the game for server licensed players?

There is already an easy to use setup gui for the stand-alone server that you can currently download.  It even has some of the fields that will be necessary to publish a server listing... eventually it will let you publish your server to the main list that will appear in-game.
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2013, 04:23:13 PM »

There is already an easy to use setup gui for the stand-alone server that you can currently download.  It even has some of the fields that will be necessary to publish a server listing... eventually it will let you publish your server to the main list that will appear in-game.
awesome i plan to make my server when we hit alpha so i can adventure with shyzlo and other forum people  Tongue

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2013, 04:45:08 PM »

awesome i plan to make my server when we hit alpha so i can adventure with shyzlo and other forum people  Tongue
Cheesy
TysonTheYoshi

"Not a big soup-rice"

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2013, 12:19:36 PM »

This step same like Minecraft (a little bit) but we can freely create our server then post them in and people can join eh?
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2013, 12:29:27 PM »

This step same like Minecraft (a little bit) but we can freely create our server then post them in and people can join eh?

Yep.  Another player has even setup a server list web page that can be used until Mythruna.com has the same service.

Edit: or in addition to Mythruna.com's eventual service.  Didn't want to short change the work that has been done already.
cbizarro
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2014, 08:05:31 PM »

I was going from this:
3.) Visit http://whatismyip.com which tells you your router IP address. type that into your address bar and hit enter. Then, a window should pop up asking for login. If you don't know these, the defauts are

...which gives you your external IP address from the web's perspective.
I haven't read it in a while, I need to re-do this post, I would think.

I am having the same issue.. When I enter into my browser my IP from whatismyip.com it shows up as "not available.." I've also tried my IPv4.. The same thing happens.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2014, 09:25:45 PM »

I was going from this:
3.) Visit http://whatismyip.com which tells you your router IP address. type that into your address bar and hit enter. Then, a window should pop up asking for login. If you don't know these, the defauts are

I am having the same issue.. When I enter into my browser my IP from whatismyip.com it shows up as "not available.." I've also tried my IPv4.. The same thing happens.

You can try just going to http://google.com/ and type in "What is my IP?" and it should tell you; if it doesn't I don't know then.
nh_99
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2014, 01:46:48 PM »

I was going from this:

A quick note on this: as long as you are not hosting a website off of your computer typing your IP into the web browser will do nothing. Now, if you are running a mythruna server with the correct ports open it will.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2014, 02:14:47 PM »

I was going from this:

A quick note on this: as long as you are not hosting a website off of your computer typing your IP into the web browser will do nothing. Now, if you are running a mythruna server with the correct ports open it will.
I forgot about that as well; When the ALPHA comes out I will go ahead and probably make a new post with updated information. Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: