Mythruna
April 26, 2024, 03:30:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: we should help paul more  (Read 15172 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2013, 02:02:58 PM »

Felt like a good time to say howdy all lol

Smiley
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2013, 02:37:18 PM »

The best thing that we can all do to help Paul, well non modder types, is to play the game and report bugs and issues we have found.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2013, 02:42:42 PM »

The best thing that we can all do to help Paul, well non modder types, is to play the game and report bugs and issues we have found.

Yes, that's true.  And when some of you go to extra lengths to try and narrow down where the problem is and capture good logs then it saves me hours and hours of time.  Hours.  It's super-appreciated every time.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2013, 03:03:31 PM »

Yes, that's true.  And when some of you go to extra lengths to try and narrow down where the problem is and capture good logs then it saves me hours and hours of time.  Hours.  It's super-appreciated every time.
I was about to post with "Well don't you get annoyed when people post the same error a lot?", then I thought, you would also look into their graphics card and their drivers Smiley
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2013, 03:13:01 PM »

I was about to post with "Well don't you get annoyed when people post the same error a lot?", then I thought, you would also look into their graphics card and their drivers Smiley

Well, that's the other side of it... you all  have gotten really good at providing the first level support for driver issues and the like.  I get to spend more time drilling into the meatier problems because of that.
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2013, 05:44:42 PM »

when multiple people report the same bug, it puts that bug on a higher priority because it is affecting more users.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2013, 07:20:25 PM »

when multiple people report the same bug, it puts that bug on a higher priority because it is affecting more users.
That too.
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2013, 04:17:51 PM »

I finally got around to making my second donation  Cheesy

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2013, 04:21:50 PM »

I finally got around to making my second donation  Cheesy

Thanks!
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2013, 04:32:13 PM »

Now paul rocks around singing, "I got money on my debit card and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, yeah; I'm a programmer and I know it!"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: