Mythruna
April 24, 2024, 02:26:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Town conquest?  (Read 5744 times)
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2013, 08:42:57 PM »

will players in charge of one town be able to attack and capture another town to add to their kingdom

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 09:16:20 PM »

will players in charge of one town be able to attack and capture another town to add to their kingdom

Maybe.  But no one would ever trade with you again since the trade groups would completely shun you... and they are the real governing body of the land.

The truth is that I don't really know.  There would be pretty harsh consequences.

I feel like most of these questions are of the "how can I grief to maximum potential?" variety.
nh_99
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 09:28:42 AM »

Once a good API comes out I will make a nice mod for this Smiley It is a feature I would like to see.
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 04:48:30 PM »

Maybe.  But no one would ever trade with you again since the trade groups would completely shun you... and they are the real governing body of the land.

The truth is that I don't really know.  There would be pretty harsh consequences.

I feel like most of these questions are of the "how can I grief to maximum potential?" variety.
These aren't grief questions these are "Can i create an oppressive evil empire" questions  Tongue

theamericono

AMERICA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2013, 04:19:19 PM »

ya im with the senor member here or maby u could like hire a assain to kill the mayor of that town and just take it over politicaly Hum humm gooolden ideas here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: