Mythruna
March 29, 2024, 07:21:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: being able to wield with either hand  (Read 3972 times)
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2014, 03:02:19 PM »

I like what Starbound did allowing the player to choose what hand they wield their weapon with. I think this would be a nice thing for Mythruna to do as well because I'm tired of so many games forcing you to use your right hand to for wielding your main weapon. So Paul if you could please let the player decide which hand they wield their main weapon in. Smiley

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 07:43:34 PM »

You can put your weapon in either hand but it will be harder to use in your left hand because you will have to use the alternate hand actions to use it.  By default, all actions will prefer the right hand.

I might have an alternate mode for people who use a left-handed mouse because it will feel really backwards to them otherwise.

Really, for what I have planned, a) allowing default actions to go to the left hand will feel really backwards, and b) it's a lot of work for me for relatively little gain.  It's not just a cosmetic "slot" in Mythruna.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: