Mythruna
March 29, 2024, 05:27:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game will not start  (Read 3894 times)
jessicaann123

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2012, 10:09:47 PM »

Every time I try to start it up it shows a black window then it disappears and nothing happens. An error icon thing pops up and this is whats in it:

Uncaught exception from thread:Thread[LWJGL Renderer Thread,5,main]
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: GLSL and OpenGL2 is required for the LWJGL renderer!
   at com.jme3.renderer.lwjgl.LwjglRenderer.initialize(LwjglRenderer.java:166)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglContext.initContextFirstTime(LwjglContext.java:131)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglContext.internalCreate(LwjglContext.java:168)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.initInThread(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:128)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:205)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Application was not initialized.

I tried updating java because I thought that's what it might be but it didn't work.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 05:41:35 AM »

Every time I try to start it up it shows a black window then it disappears and nothing happens. An error icon thing pops up and this is whats in it:

Uncaught exception from thread:Thread[LWJGL Renderer Thread,5,main]
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: GLSL and OpenGL2 is required for the LWJGL renderer!
   at com.jme3.renderer.lwjgl.LwjglRenderer.initialize(LwjglRenderer.java:166)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglContext.initContextFirstTime(LwjglContext.java:131)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglContext.internalCreate(LwjglContext.java:168)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.initInThread(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:128)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:205)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Application was not initialized.

I tried updating java because I thought that's what it might be but it didn't work.

If anything it would be updating your graphics driver since this is indicating that your graphics driver does not support OpenGL 2.

What kind of graphics card do you have?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: