Mythruna
March 29, 2024, 04:37:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Whens the Next Update?  (Read 85255 times)
BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2012, 12:12:18 PM »

Ive been playing D3. I started a new character afte halfway through to see if the game got any better. I am in the same boat just to finish it. I would not recommend D3.

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2012, 06:06:15 PM »

I like Diablo 2 better. Even though I haven't played Diablo 3 I still like 2 better. P.S. I'm from Oklahoma too Grin

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2012, 06:49:01 PM »

I like Diablo 2 better. Even though I haven't played Diablo 3 I still like 2 better. P.S. I'm from Oklahoma too Grin
Agreed... But I still must finish the story! (Even though it has sort of changed...)
Veleron

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2012, 02:48:45 PM »

I really truly love the concept of what this game will turn into, i left a comment on your youtube vid, and an hour later you responded, this is what people will love! how active and responsive you are to questions asked. i am really happy about this, because other game developers almost completely ignore their players! With this game, you can make up for what other games have failed  to live up to. i cant tell you enough how often my brother and i are playing something and saying "wow. i wish this could be added..." or "wouldnt it be cool if...." it seems like you really understand the imagination that people have, with creating your own vehicles to custom objects because another isnt what you want it to be.

Really, Really looking forward to this, and, you have my money! take it xD
My B-day is coming up, and any money i get, is being saved for the final release of this game.
Excellent work, ill get some hype up for this game if i can!
Keep it up man Cheesy

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2012, 03:07:41 PM »

I really truly love the concept of what this game will turn into, i left a comment on your youtube vid, and an hour later you responded, this is what people will love! how active and responsive you are to questions asked. i am really happy about this, because other game developers almost completely ignore their players! With this game, you can make up for what other games have failed  to live up to. i cant tell you enough how often my brother and i are playing something and saying "wow. i wish this could be added..." or "wouldnt it be cool if...." it seems like you really understand the imagination that people have, with creating your own vehicles to custom objects because another isnt what you want it to be.

Really, Really looking forward to this, and, you have my money! take it xD
My B-day is coming up, and any money i get, is being saved for the final release of this game.
Excellent work, ill get some hype up for this game if i can!
Keep it up man Cheesy

Thanks for the kind words.
BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2012, 10:36:12 AM »

Paul,
What are you working on this month?

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2012, 11:00:31 AM »

Paul,

I'm still working on town generation... I got side tracked because I had some day job releases to get out and my wife was out of town for three days.  Only just now getting back into it... which is why the status updates have been lacking lately.
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2012, 01:46:58 PM »

Paul,

I'm still working on town generation... I got side tracked because I had some day job releases to get out and my wife was out of town for three days.  Only just now getting back into it... which is why the status updates have been lacking lately.

Hardly noticed the lack of updates. Quality games must come out with slowness. Or, at least pack on the players with juicy updates of your progress. Hehe Smiley

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2012, 02:02:21 PM »

Paul,

Hardly noticed the lack of updates. Quality games must come out with slowness. Or, at least pack on the players with juicy updates of your progress. Hehe Smiley

sometimes too many things in a new update will be too much of a change at once for some people.
belgariad87
Donators

RPG player for life

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2012, 02:22:52 PM »

Paul,

The best games are worth waiting for, and the community knows that

Specs for future reference:
Windows 7 64bit ; Intel Quad Core ; 8GB RAM ; AMD Radeon HD 6800 ; TB HD
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2012, 03:13:49 PM »

Paul,

sometimes too many things in a new update will be too much of a change at once for some people.

Ace of Spades gets updates what feels like every year. And they aren't huge changes. Only tweaks to the weapons. And people flip out.

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2012, 04:00:28 PM »

Paul,

Ace of Spades gets updates what feels like every year. And they aren't huge changes. Only tweaks to the weapons. And people flip out.

lol fail. Wink
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2012, 07:54:51 PM »

Paul,

lol fail. Wink
LOLOLOL BTW, nice Sig xD
G1ZMO
Donators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2012, 02:50:42 PM »

Just wondering, when the next update comes along, will we need to start our buildings again or will the worlds we've created just be enhanced?

Thanks

Paul

Paul

Castle G1ZmO of Scotland @ -219:569
Castle GiZmODo @ -700:623
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2012, 04:04:37 PM »

Just wondering, when the next update comes along, will we need to start our buildings again or will the worlds we've created just be enhanced?

Thanks

Paul

I don't know when... but upgrades will be smooth.  They always have been.  You never need to recreate your stuff so far and I don't plan on making changes that would require it.  So you should be safe.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: