Mythruna
April 26, 2024, 06:53:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does Mythruna need a superior graphics card?  (Read 16262 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2013, 08:28:46 PM »

I was looking through Assets.jar and stumbled upon the most spine-chilling .mp3 of a girl giggling, named Veronica_giggle.mp3 or something... Wot

It's my little girl giggling.  I thought it was cute and it was just left in the directory... it's become a bit of an easter egg for people looking.
Stickman Sham

"I did it! I took the boots!"

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2013, 08:45:36 PM »

I wonder if theres something walking around in the map that laughs like that if you see it.
 Shocked
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 06:58:25 PM by Stickman Sham » Logged

“It’s like, ‘hell yeah, I’m all stoked for this lasagna,’ and then you nuke it and the cheese gets all scabby on top and it’s like eating a scab, you know?” - Jesse Pinkman
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2013, 08:59:59 PM »

Its creepy! Open Assets.jar with winrar and go into sounds, its right there. I wonder if theres something walking around in the map that laughs like that if you see it.

Nope.  It was just a sound I cut down in Audacity from the original longer version and when I saved it, it got dropped into the assets directory by default and I never moved it.

If there are ever children running around then I may use it. Smiley
Stickman Sham

"I did it! I took the boots!"

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2013, 12:01:53 AM »

Good idea, I can imagine that in the future.

I'm moving the discussion to a more focused thread, because the extra info is very helpful and all, but I must invest in a new graphics card, so go to the link below to help.

http://mythruna.com/forum/index.php?topic=1526.0

“It’s like, ‘hell yeah, I’m all stoked for this lasagna,’ and then you nuke it and the cheese gets all scabby on top and it’s like eating a scab, you know?” - Jesse Pinkman
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: