Mythruna
April 25, 2024, 10:20:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: A human npc named Fred.  (Read 66485 times)
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2013, 06:47:23 PM »

Chapter. 11

When ebag51, theamericono and the reptilians arrived at Fred's village a quarter of the builders looked like they were destroyed by lighting bolts. When ebag51 asked one of the villagers what had happened he said that right after they left weird gollums made out of wood attacked the village but with Carn lading their few remaining troops they managed to destroy them all. After that an airship appeared and destroyed a quarter of their buildings and killed Carn. It also mortally wounded Koko who was still barely alive.

After hearing this Fred immediately went to where Koko was laying and tried to wake her. She was in the state of death where her body and soul linger before ascending. Fred sobbed.

"Please don't die," Fred cried.

Then theamericono arrived and put his hand to Koko and a bright shining light appeared and healed Koko's wounds. Fred was stunned by this feat because he thought only elves could use personal magic. Little did he know that because theamericono was a player it enabled his avian body to use magic components.

After he made sure Koko was ok Fred made a goal to confront theamericono about his mysterious power.

theamericono

AMERICA

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2013, 05:32:49 PM »

nice storry keep up the good workkkk
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2013, 07:46:12 PM »

Chapter. 12

That night Fred went to ebag51's house. It was uncommonly different from the normal npc house architecture, but Fred was not concerned about that. His suspicions were directed at theamericono's mysterious magic powers. He knocked on the door and ebag51 let him in.

"What do you need Fred?" ebag51 asked.

"I heard theamericono is staying here can I talk to him and you?" Fred inquired.

"Sure," said theamericono, "Come inside."

After coming inside Fred asked, "How were you able to heal Koko?"

ebag51 said sighing, "Fred can you keep a secret like from the whole village other wise we can't tell you."

"Hmmm, ok," Fred conceded.

"Ok," started ebag51, "Me, theamericono and even the evil Trololololol emperor shawn342 are extra dimensional beings called players. We act differently from other beings of our races and most of us posses personal magical powers. Now keep this a secret."

"Ok," said Fred going back to his cabin. With that Fred now knew the truth about ebag51, theamericono and shawn342.

The next day shawn343 posted in the player only chat that he was bored and it was time for a big battle so ebag51 readied all their soldiers to set off. When Fred asked where they were going he responded they were going to recruit some elven allies then go destroy the evil Trololololol empire. With that they set off on what would be Fred's final journey.

ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2013, 03:27:02 PM »

Chapter. 13

While traveling through the forest to shawn342's empire ebag51 and Zark's troops came upon an elven village. When they entered it ebag51 and Zark went to negotiate with the elven leader.

While waiting for the negotiations to finish Koko warned , "If those hypocritical elves join us I'm leaving."

Not wanting Koko to leave Fred felt like he had to tell her the truth. So he took her away from the other troops and told her the secret of the players.

"I can't believe it," said Koko, "So that elf that attacked my village wasn't from our dimension?"

"Yes," Fred answered. With that Koko agreed to fight along side the elves.

After the negotiations were finished ebag51 announced that the elven leader Malakiay the elves would help them destroy the destructive shawn342 and his evil empire. The elves supplied them with a platoon of elf magic users. After a few more days travel they arrived at a fortress that oddly enough had its gate open. Its was like shawn342 wanted the battle to begin. So they all charged into what would be Fred's final battle.

Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2013, 06:37:58 PM »

Spoiler alert, Fred's gonna die.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2013, 06:42:29 PM »

NOT FRED

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Budehgong
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2013, 06:53:50 AM »

"shawn343 posted in the player only chat that he was bored and it was time for a big battle"

"After a few more days travel they arrived at a fortress that oddly enough had its gate open. Its was like shawn342 wanted the battle to begin."

Am I the only one who noticed that inconsistency?

IronWolf

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2013, 09:00:22 PM »

Am I the only one that finds it odd that everyone's fine with meeting beings from another dimension?
I mean, if someone walked up to you and said.. "Ya, I'm from another dimension here to fight interdimentional aliens and to keep them from destroying the universe" you'd find that a bit odd, yes?
Lol, I love this topic. It makes me laugh.
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2013, 11:32:37 PM »

Chapter. 14

Right after ebag51's forces rushed through the gate shawn342 greeted them, "ebag51 and thearemicono you finally made it, now lets fight!" Right after he said this he launched a fireball at ebag51 and theamericono's troops.

Fred was lucky to not be in the way of the fireball, but Koko was not so lucky. Right before Fred charged into battle he noticed Koko's burnt body. He immediately went to see if she was still alive. He found most the fur singed off here body and she was barely breathing.

"Good bye, Fred," gasped Koko as she died.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Fred cried as he clutched her body,"shawn342 I'm going to kill you!"

And so Fred rushed across the chaotic battle field cutting down three pantherians in his path to get to shawn342. When he arrived he was standing next to Makiay and Zark.   

"Lets just make this between us," said shawn342 to ebag51 and thearmericono as he threw a fireball at Fred Malakiay and Zark.

As Fred lied dying he saw theamericono distract shawn342 with fireballs of his own while ebag51 went in for the finishing combo with his sword. And thus shawn342 died.

It was fortunate for Fred's eternal slumber that he did not know that shawn342 would soon return from the spirit plain and reek more havoc on his world. For if he knew this he would not have been able to rest in peace. And so the war of the extra dimensional players seemed only to bring chaotic destruction to their world. And that my fellow extra dimensional mythrunians is the story of A human npc named Fred.

Budehgong
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 03, 2013, 10:53:12 AM »

It makes me laugh.
Pretty much sums up my feelings when reading it Wink

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: