Mythruna
April 25, 2024, 05:21:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: what race are you leaning towards?
human - 6 (37.5%)
simian - 1 (6.3%)
reptillian - 2 (12.5%)
avian - 2 (12.5%)
elf - 2 (12.5%)
Dwarf - 2 (12.5%)
Pantherian - 1 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: What will your story be?  (Read 29341 times)
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2012, 07:15:13 PM »

Im just curious as to what everyone is going to pick. Also if you are thinking as far ahead....or just excited enough, to come up with a back story....what is it

Ill post mine when I get a chance on my comp
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 07:29:08 PM »

I feel like sticking to human at the moment. I like things that will "stick to the ground" for some odd reason. I may choose dwarf or reptilian though.
ap0r

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 07:39:43 PM »

Elf Cheesy for da magick
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 08:25:16 PM »

I change my mind all the time.
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 08:50:35 PM »

avian so i can fly around building tall amazing towers even tho i wont be able to carry the blocks i hope some magic can help Tongue

Say the opposite of these words:
1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 08:59:59 PM »

avian so i can fly around building tall amazing towers even tho i wont be able to carry the blocks i hope some magic can help Tongue

For players, raw materials are essentially weightless.
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 09:04:20 PM »

I voted reptilian, but I like avian, simian and elf, too. I might go with dwarves, humans or pantherians as well. BP
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 09:55:18 PM »

I voted reptilian, but I like avian, simian and elf, too. I might go with dwarves, humans or pantherians as well. BP

I think it's nice that we have trouble deciding.  It's a good sign.

I hope it is still as tough a choice once the races are implemented... then I will have had 100% success in my balancing goals. Smiley
belgariad87
Donators

RPG player for life

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 04:21:47 AM »

I think it's nice that we have trouble deciding.  It's a good sign.

I hope it is still as tough a choice once the races are implemented... then I will have had 100% success in my balancing goals. Smiley
It will be pretty awesome once you implement races period, balanced or otherwise  Smiley since by that time we would have some character models and AI, more likely than not.

Specs for future reference:
Windows 7 64bit ; Intel Quad Core ; 8GB RAM ; AMD Radeon HD 6800 ; TB HD
BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 05:08:59 AM »

Dwarf for mining

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 05:27:26 AM »

havent gotten time yet to do the backstory but i'm leaning towards a few different races. but i chose simian for now just simply because i LOVE to craft things and with the backstory of simians, they just seem like the ones for me.

i'm also leaning towards dwarf, for the mining aspect of it, or the pantherians....well because they just sound cool lol
Tsuku

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2012, 08:59:38 AM »

Probably go human for role-playing purposes. I think theyd be the my favorite for a sailor or an aeronaut, which I desperately love playing! haha
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2012, 11:09:04 AM »

Probably go human for role-playing purposes. I think theyd be the my favorite for a sailor or an aeronaut, which I desperately love playing! haha

One of the character diaries I've outline is about an Avian who was wounded to the point where he couldn't fly.  When this happens an Avian is kicked out of the tribe.  They have no tolerance for ground-bound brethren.

His story arc involves getting signed on to an airship crew.  His knowledge of aero-navigation and the ability to predict the weather earns him a nice spot on the crew.  Eventually he decides he wants to captain his own airship and crew it with only other excommunicated Avians that he's met.  Getting from "just what he's carrying" to "owning/operating an air ship" should be an interesting set of stories.
belgariad87
Donators

RPG player for life

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2012, 11:12:09 AM »

One of the character diaries I've outline is about an Avian who was wounded to the point where he couldn't fly.  When this happens an Avian is kicked out of the tribe.  They have no tolerance for ground-bound brethren.

His story arc involves getting signed on to an airship crew.  His knowledge of aero-navigation and the ability to predict the weather earns him a nice spot on the crew.  Eventually he decides he wants to captain his own airship and crew it with only other excommunicated Avians that he's met.  Getting from "just what he's carrying" to "owning/operating an air ship" should be an interesting set of stories.
i have so many ideas and dreams to do when this game comes out. i will almost definitely make a youtube series  Smiley of some kind or another.

Specs for future reference:
Windows 7 64bit ; Intel Quad Core ; 8GB RAM ; AMD Radeon HD 6800 ; TB HD
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2012, 12:36:15 PM »

And then when he is captain he flys to his old town and shoots/slashes the wings of the people who made him leave outta hatred. lol

Say the opposite of these words:
1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: