Mythruna
April 30, 2024, 10:14:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Monsters In-game  (Read 27323 times)
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 10:59:35 PM »

Since you are working on Physics and UI stuff, any new blocks going to be released?
Who needs blocks when you have ..**Physics**.. (Imagine a rainbow with einstein under the word Physics)

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2013, 11:04:18 PM »

Since you are working on Physics and UI stuff, any new blocks going to be released?
Who needs blocks when you have ..**Physics**.. (Imagine a rainbow with einstein under the word Physics)

Unn wants me to bleed a little on every download, I think. Wink
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2013, 11:08:09 PM »

Unn makes everyone bleed. Cheesy Grin

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2013, 02:24:01 PM »

In which form .-.?

No I am not emo or gothic or anything.. Just a good kid *Report Card: Math: a; Science: a; geography: a; language arts b;* D: oh no! I got a b!
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2013, 04:41:01 PM »

In which form .-.?

No I am not emo or gothic or anything.. Just a good kid *Report Card: Math: a; Science: a; geography: a; language arts b;* D: oh no! I got a b!
Good grades don't tell us your moral character. You could have gotten all A's by cheating. Remember Paul's four steps, which I will condense/paraphrase:
1. Does anyone care about what I am trying to say?
2. Is my post understandable?
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2013, 04:57:19 PM »

In which form .-.?

Good grades don't tell us your moral character. You could have gotten all A's by cheating. Remember Paul's four steps, which I will condense/paraphrase:
3.) is it coherent?
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2013, 09:34:19 PM »

4) Is it posted by Unn? Smiley

BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2013, 02:14:51 PM »

In which form .-.?

3.) is it coherent?
Coherent: Marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts
In other words, understandable.
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2013, 10:27:08 PM »

In which form .-.?

3.) is it coherent?
Coherent: Marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts
In other words, understandable.
No need to try and prove a 12 year old wrong.

Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2013, 04:32:26 PM »

WOOOHHHH, WAIT!!! PAUL, HALT YOUR CODING! FEB 14!? You have a set date! Don't kill us like Notch did "It's going to be tomorrow!" *1 Month later* "Sorry bout that, about another month till it's ready." type of thing!

*Buzzer* You may continue your coding now. Please put in your time card and wash your hands before you take a seat. Thank you, and have a boring, frustrating and annoying coding day.
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2013, 05:39:58 PM »

WOOOHHHH, WAIT!!! PAUL, HALT YOUR CODING! FEB 14!? You have a set date! Don't kill us like Notch did "It's going to be tomorrow!" *1 Month later* "Sorry bout that, about another month till it's ready." type of thing!

*Buzzer* You may continue your coding now. Please put in your time card and wash your hands before you take a seat. Thank you, and have a boring, frustrating and annoying coding day.
If you look at his latest news he's got stuff done. If it's just 7 more days away, and he could tell it will take longer, he would tell us that it would be held back. At least I hope he would.

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2013, 06:50:01 PM »

Actually, I think my last news was 18th at the earliest and that was looking pretty aggressive.  We'll see... if I don't get physics integrated this weekend then it's definitely not happening on the 18th.  As is, I have to get a ton of stuff done still before it's ready to go out the door.  I may post some test builds to the friends of mythruna group before that but even that depends.
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2013, 07:27:34 PM »

Actually, I think my last news was 18th at the earliest and that was looking pretty aggressive.  We'll see... if I don't get physics integrated this weekend then it's definitely not happening on the 18th.  As is, I have to get a ton of stuff done still before it's ready to go out the door.  I may post some test builds to the friends of mythruna group before that but even that depends.
Nope, you have a bunch of stuff done. Quit trying to build suspense. Huhuhu...  Cry

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2013, 08:07:48 PM »

This is going to be epic.. for alpha. I buy and play this game while recording and become famous on youtube for it Cheesy

not coherent:
feb 18 is my birthday; i will ask to set up donating for my minecraft server (get a visa gift card) and donate to mythruna Cheesy
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2013, 08:09:34 PM »

Nope, you have a bunch of stuff done. Quit trying to build suspense. Huhuhu...  Cry
lol...
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: