Mythruna
April 25, 2024, 04:37:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: My ship...  (Read 50607 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2013, 06:21:06 PM »

not trying to knock this off topic but:

what is that from? The best guess that I can see from the blue coat is Avatar The Last Airbender

Yes, it's from the last airbender.  That poor cabbage guy gets assaulted in several episodes by our would-be heroes and various other escapades.  He shows up again and again.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2013, 06:22:24 PM »

not trying to knock this off topic but:

what is that from? The best guess that I can see from the blue coat is Avatar The Last Airbender

Yes, it's from the last airbender.  That poor cabbage guy gets assaulted in several episodes by our would-be heroes and various other escapades.  He shows up again and again.

xD Yea, I think I remember that. It was an amazing series.

Sorry for knocking it off topic - please return to Paul's Amazing Ship.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2013, 06:22:36 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsrpAt2ybtc
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2013, 07:15:24 PM »

NO! *Knocks Paul's ship away even more* That was SUCH a good show! I heard they made a movie afterwards too, so I need to see that :3... I always hoped they would make a sequel to it, but ALAS, they never did... and if they did, they would need a Cabbage Guy.

*Pulls Paul's ship back and apologizes to ship* Sorry ship. ANYWAY, Paul, any more work you've done on the ship? Like some more pictures we could see? I wonder how your'll do the sail, or are you waiting on that till you add some sort of 'sail' block/entity?

This also reminds me, didn't you say you were going to turn water into an entity? That would mean your ship 'should' move the water out of the way as it travels through it... but if it has a hole, the water would just naturally go through it. No?
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2013, 07:31:38 PM »

NO! *Knocks Paul's ship away even more* That was SUCH a good show! I heard they made a movie afterwards too, so I need to see that :3... I always hoped they would make a sequel to it, but ALAS, they never did... and if they did, they would need a Cabbage Guy.

*Pulls Paul's ship back and apologizes to ship* Sorry ship. ANYWAY, Paul, any more work you've done on the ship? Like some more pictures we could see? I wonder how your'll do the sail, or are you waiting on that till you add some sort of 'sail' block/entity?

This also reminds me, didn't you say you were going to turn water into an entity? That would mean your ship 'should' move the water out of the way as it travels through it... but if it has a hole, the water would just naturally go through it. No?
Luckily for you, the creators of Avatar make a sequel called The Legend of Korra. There will also be another season of Korra some time soon so I suggest you get watching. Tongue

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2013, 07:32:36 PM »

(and yes, a cabbage guy is included)

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2013, 07:54:06 PM »

-_-... I COMPLETELY forgot about that. I haven't seen it anywhere though, just in commercials... Hmm, danke schön!
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2013, 08:06:18 PM »

Hehe.. I quoted myself Cheesy
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2013, 09:11:22 PM »

Sorry for knocking it off topic - please return to Paul's Amazing Ship. What am I? I'm an alien trapped inside your quote.

Hehe.. I quoted myself Cheesy
lol....... wait, WHAT IS THAT!?

Hehe........... What else is there to say about his ship? More Pics? Please upload it so we can all copy it and re-make it to-scale IG? Actually, I like that last one. :3
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2013, 09:47:53 PM »

In the latest video there is a quick fly-by.  No new construction on the ship.  Too many other things to do.

And yes, I will wait for cloth to do the sails.
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2013, 08:03:40 AM »

Luckily for you, the creators of Avatar make a sequel called The Legend of Korra. There will also be another season of Korra some time soon so I suggest you get watching. Tongue
And don't ever see the movie. It was awful as a movie and awful as a reproduction of the series.
Legend of Korra was great, though. (Season two coming soon!)
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2013, 02:13:40 PM »

I watched the first season of that a bit, I plan on watching it again :3

Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2013, 02:49:50 PM »

And don't ever see the movie. It was awful as a movie and awful as a reproduction of the series.
I haven't seen the movie, but, I may just watch it to see why everybody thinks it is so bad.

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2013, 07:00:22 PM »

BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2013, 04:36:06 PM »

I haven't seen the movie, but, I may just watch it to see why everybody thinks it is so bad.
They did the bending wrong. It took them five minutes of tai chi to move a blob of water, and the firebenders can't create fire, they have to take it from candles or whatever.
Also, the casting/acting was awful.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: